Credit card details are requested as to confirm your stay and a 40% deposit of the reservation total will be charged. All our clients will be notified by e-mail after the deposit is charged to their credit card. The remaining 60% will be charged of the total amount of your reservation will be charged 15 days upon arival date.
Changes of reservations
All changes to existing reservations should be made in writing. Any changes to reservations will be subject to availability.
Cancellations or No-show
In the event of a cancellation with less than 15 days notice prior to the date of arrival, an amount equivalent to 100% of the total booking value will be charged. All cancellations should be notified in writing or email. In the event of a no-show or leaving before the check-out date 100% of the total booking value will be charged.
Groups & events
For groups and events we have a different cancellation policy. Please contact us separately to discuss this. A booking for more then 4 rooms is a group to us.